Advanced gynecologic care for your health and comfort
From routine well-woman exams and family planning to complex gynecologic problems, Advanced Women’s Healthcare of Waxahachie offers proven, effective treatment options for every stage of life. Many of our procedures are minimally invasive using laparoscopy – you’ll experience less pain, less scarring and a shorter recovery, so you can get back to normal activities as soon as possible.
Dr. Glass and Dr. Kroeger are known for their expertise in the treatment of pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence. They are among the most highly trained and skilled surgeons in the Ellis County area for these procedures.
Whatever your health challenges, we’ll ease your fears, thoroughly explain treatment options and put you on the road to recovery. Here are just a few of our areas of expertise:
- Well-woman care
- Contraception (birth control)
- Adolescent/pediatric gynecology
- Colposcopy and LEEP procedure
- Endometrial ablation (Novasure®)
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Vaginal hysterectomy
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Menopause and HRT management
- Management of endometriosis
- Painful or irregular bleeding
- Pelvic organ prolapse (such as vaginal prolapse) and reconstructive surgery
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic pain
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Vaginal discharge
For advanced gynecology care you can trust, call Advanced Women’s Healthcare of Waxahachie at (469) 570-7001 or use our online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation. Our service areas include Cedar Hill, Dallas, Grand Prairie, Midlothian and Waxahachie.