The attention and care you deserve before, during, and after pregnancy
At Advanced Women’s Healthcare of Waxahachie, Dr. Glass, Dr. Kroeger, and our dedicated staff are committed to partnering with you to achieve a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby. We will answer your questions thoroughly and involve you in the decisions concerning your care.
Dedicated to your total health and well-being
We believe that seeing your obstetrician before you get pregnant can help optimize your reproductive health, giving you the best chance at having a healthy pregnancy and complication-free delivery. Our comprehensive obstetric care includes:
- Family planning (including birth control)
- Prenatal care and testing
- Fetal monitoring
- Screening for reproductive diseases
- High-risk pregnancies
- Multiple birth (twins)
- Vaginal birth after Cesarean (VBAC)
The care you expect when you’re expecting
Advanced Women’s Healthcare of Waxahachie offers you the personalized prenatal care you and your baby deserve. Dr. Glass and Dr. Kroeger are parents themselves and they understand how emotional this time is for new families. You can feel confident that we will do everything possible to make your pregnancy a positive experience. When your delivery time draws near, you’ll be comforted to know that they have privileges at Baylor Scott and White-Waxahachie.
Click here to learn more about what to expect.
Advanced gynecologic care for your health and comfort
From routine well-woman exams and family planning to complex gynecologic problems, Advanced Women’s Healthcare of Waxahachie offers proven, effective treatment options for every stage of life. Many of our procedures are minimally invasive using laparoscopy – you’ll experience less pain, less scarring and a shorter recovery, so you can get back to normal activities as soon as possible.
Dr. Glass and Dr. Kroeger are known for their expertise in the treatment of pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence. They are among the most highly trained and skilled surgeons in the Ellis County area for these procedures.
Whatever your health challenges, we’ll ease your fears, thoroughly explain treatment options and put you on the road to recovery. Here are just a few of our areas of expertise:
- Well-woman care
- Contraception (birth control)
- Adolescent/pediatric gynecology
- Colposcopy and LEEP procedure
- Endometrial ablation (Novasure®)
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy (including da Vinci Robotic surgery)
- Vaginal hysterectomy
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Menopause and HRT management (including bioidentical hormone options)
- Management of endometriosis
- Painful or irregular bleeding
- Pelvic organ prolapse (such as vaginal prolapse) and reconstructive surgery
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Urinary incontinence (including TVT sling)
- Pelvic pain
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Vaginal discharge